Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weekly Wednesday Loves

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!!! Sorry for my absence....I've been feeling blah!! Like haven't cleaned, done laundry or been crafty! I think its the temperatures!!! Where is Spring?? I'm so over 50 degree weather....today I didn't even get out of my pj's!!!! What are you loving today??

I'm LOVING this fabric I got over the weekend!!! The picture below is a sneak peek of a quilt! I finished the quilt top today and will show you the finished product when I get it quilted!!!


I absolutely love pink, orange, green, and grey together! It may be my new favorite color scheme!!!


I'm loving that tomorrow is Thursday!!! For most of you that means work but for me it means SISTER day!!!! I love spending time with my sister! On the agenda for tomorrow is a trip to Joann's to get shirts and material for our "Mom," "Aunt," and "Nini" shirts for Cam's t-ball games! I'll post pictures when I get them done!! His first game is Tuesday so I have to have mine done by then!


I'm loving that Neyland is pulling up on everything! When he gets himself pulled up and steady, he starts dancing! It's adorable! We have also been watching Sprout and I must say that he just loves Chicka (sp).


I'm loving that I have both boys on a routine and they are BOTH taking a nap from 1-3 every afternoon!! I've gotten so much accomplished in the past 2 days and even had time to catch up on my trashy shows that I've recorded.


I'm loving that tomorrow is "Backpack" day with the GBG and Cam gets to see Mrs. Lisa and Aunt Beth!!


I'm also loving that Saturday is GBG/IBC/FRC day. Yes it's alot to comprehend. Just click my link and read about us! We just won the "Volunteer Group of the Year" award!!! So exciting for us gals!!


I'm loving Quilter's Attic. I may go broke from visiting it so much! They have my happy fabric!


Please share with me what you are loving!! I'd love to hear!


MAL

No comments:

Post a Comment