Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Madness

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! I can't wait until tomorrow!! T-ball pictures are at 4:45 and our first game is at 6!!! Here is a picture of my favorite baseball player!! I'll have more pics later in the week of him in uniform! Let me tell you that XS pants with belt loops are REALLY REALLY hard to find!! I had to go alllll the way to Franklin, TN to get a pair!! Thankfully I did not have to drive there! Sister SAVED the day today!!! This is what happens when you are having girl time at the park and not paying attention to your child for 2 seconds! Guess he was trying to tell me that he was ready to pack up and go home!!! I refuse to go to the park for the next couple of weeks!! Cicada INVASION! More on that later....

Neyland has discovered the washing machine! He crawls back to the laundry room and sits in front of it like its a tv! When it spins, he cackles! Like belly laughs! It's so sweet! I usually sit in the floor and listen to him. I don't know what is so entertaining about it but it keeps him still!!!

This quilt is for sale in my Etsy Shop! Go check it out! I wish I could keep it. It's beautiful, but I do not have a girl, and I've decided that with 2 boys, the next child will also be a boy so I have no use for it! So, it needs a good home!


This is the back....I uploaded the pictures backwards. Whoops!!!



And this is the front. See. Told you it was gorgeous!


Cameron hates cicadas! Like is terrified!! Today we went to run errands and 2 of them flew in the car with us. Let me tell you. That boy FREAKED out! Like freaked out they way I would have if I saw a snake! Screamed like a little girl! So when we got back, he made a cicada with his Trio blocks! I love it! Trio blocks are a MUST if you have a boy! We have so much fun creating with these things. Neyland loves them too so I will be saving them for him.

Most of you know I coupon! Here is my receipt from Publix today! I spent $57.57 and saved $100 and some change! I purchased 19 cans of Similac Formula, 36 rolls of Charmin tp, 5 Wishbone dressings, 8 yogurts, 1 pack of Huggies, and a few more things! I was SUPER excited!! We also went to CVS and I got 4 things of deodorant and 4 things of laundry detergent for $4.90. We went on a family adventure to Kroger earlier to get meats and produce so I didn't really coupon but I got a bunch of fresh fruit and veggies to make Neyland some baby food! I'll let you know how that turns out!

Do you coupon? I'd love to see your savings!!!!


Mal









No comments:

Post a Comment