Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday!!!!



I'm loving this lady. You cannot be in a mad mood around her! She is the sweetest girl I know!! Her little mini-me graduated Kindergarten today and Cam & I got to watch and cheer for him! I also realized that in a year, I would be sitting in a gym watching my swwet little boy graduate Kindergarten! I will be a mess! I can't believe it's time to start school! Where did the last 5 years go?
I'm loving these 3 babies!!! They are so sweet to each other!
I'm loving these boys that are the BEST of Friends!!! I'm super sad that Andrew is leaving tomorrow for MOST of the Summer! I don't think that his Mommy should have to share him! :)
 I'm loving this CUTIE!!! He makes me so MAD I can't see straight and then he comes up and throws his arms around me and gives the the BIGGEST kiss and I melt like a Hershey's Kiss!!!
 I'm loving that the pools are open!
I'm loving that it's Memorial Day Weekend!
I'm loving Joann's!
I'm loving the SUPER warm weather!
I'm loving that The Hangover II opens this weekend!
I'm loving sewing!
I'm loving quilts!
I'm loving this blog! (She lives in Austrailia)
I'm loving my camera!
I'm loving the cicadas...just because I can bug the absolute crap out of Cam!
I'm loving my happy baby!
I'm loving life!!!


Mal



1 comment:

  1. I am loving all of your loves :) And I love you so much!

    <3
    Jaime :)

    ReplyDelete