Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lover, Lover!

Ok, so I typed this last night and as I was typing, I looked up to see everything erased! I got that feeling in the pit of my stomach, closed my computer and went to bed! It hit me at some point during the night that there should be a draft saved! && there was! So here is my WILW a few hours late!!
What am I loving today?? Question is, what is there not to love today??





The sun is shining, its warm outside, the birds are chirping, and the summer music is blasting on the radio!!!











I'm loving that I have started planning Neyland's FIRST Birthday Party! (Well not really, but it's exciting. I've got a TON of ideas running through my brain and I have started carrying a notebook around!)





I know what I'm getting Jimmy for Father's Day (& I'm keeping it a secret, because he may read this blog when I'm not looking)





I'm loving that both of my boys have been asleep by 9 every night this week!





I'm loving that it's Drive-In weather and can't wait to get there and see some movies.





I'm loving my Mother's Day gifts I got from my men!! Most of them are ridiciously funny but that's just us!





I'm loving my new phone....finally! It took some getting used to but I am loving HeyTell!





I'm loving that we are 95% sure we are moving in July!





I'm loving the grill! We use it at least 4 times a week!!





I'm loving blogland! I get sucked in at night and find myself sitting up till after midnight reading them.





I'm loving t-ball! Go Reds! (Ok, so they are not my favorite team)





I'm loving the lullably cd that plays through the monitor! I think it has started putting me to sleep!





I'm loving that Saturday is the day I get to go pick up my block at Quilter's Attic! I love that store! Bright, happy fabric, Amy Butler patterns, beautiful quilts, & very happy ladies!



I'm loving that we may have a date day planned for Saturday afternoon! Hooter's and Sounds baseball! While I was pregnant with Neyland, it became one of my favorite places to eat and I still can't get enough!


What are you loving today??



Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment