Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What do you spy??

Have you heard of Little Miss Momma? If not, I highly recommend her! I love her blog! Like stalk it everyday!!! I love that she can take pics of herself with confidence! I love her little boy! I love love love her!!! She's started a new series, called "I Spy!" She picks a topic and you post what you spy!

This week, she picked "Around the Home!"

Here is what I Spy at my house!!!


I spy my kitchen table on any given day! Yes, I know you can't see the table! It's full of projects and orders!! I just move it off for dinner at night and put it all back on after dinner!



I spy this wall in our living room!! It's a few pictures of our little family! I will be adding more when I find some vintage frames!!



I spy Mr. Rubber Ducky after bathtime! If you look closely you can see some bubbles too!




I spy an open bible and Esther study guide!! I love these 2 books so much! I love the time I get to spend with some awesome ladies!!!


I spy my cutting table! It's actually clean in this picture....FlyLady has me working on the bedroom this week. I don't have a craft room, so my craft supplies are stored in every empty place I can find.




I spy my new favorite fabric softener! Black raspberry and hydrangea!! It smells SO SO SO good!



I spy tubs of burp cloths! These are for a craft fair that I will have a booth in! It's May 7th and McClain Christian Academy!! Come and see me!!!


I spy a sleeping baby!!!


I spy my favorite Goodwill find! I got this chair for $3.50! It looks so good displaying baby quilts!!



What do you spy??? Won't you link up and show me?? If you link up, leave me a comment so I can see what you spy!


Next week, the topis is shoes and jewelry! I can't wait!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment