Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!!!

Yesterday was Easter & I'm bummed that it really didn't seem like Easter for us. I'm afraid the stomach bug has hit us as well as a cold. So I spent most of the weekend in the bed or the bathroom! Gross I know!!! We did make it to my Mema's for dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt!! Here are a few pics in NO ORDER. Is anyone else having trouble uploading pics????? This took me 4 tries! UGH! So most of them are missing because I got ill! This was Cameron running around looking for suckers, smarties, and "Bumble Gum."
My Sweet Sweet boys! Neyland was more interested in the candy.


The grandkids & great-grandkids minus Jimmy....he was on camera duty.

My sweet little family!!!


What my world revolves around!!!


Neyland's First Easter!!

I'm so glad I didn't have to clean up this sticky mess! HA!


Happy Monday!!

Mal









No comments:

Post a Comment