Monday, April 11, 2011

Today!

This morning the men in my house got up at 6:30! Really? Can they not sleep in? I had an amazing weekend....but boy was it busy!! I'll try to do another post about it today or tomorrow. I may not get through this one! I'm exhausted!
I did get a few orders pumped out this morning and a little bit of cleaning done! This afternoon, we kept Meredith's little boy! Boy was he a ball of energy! I had 3 energetic boys at the house this afternoon....I don't think I sat down until Levi left! Here are a few pics I snapped while he was here! He stood at the front door and talked to "Hitler" for about 30 minutes! (Yes, that is the dog's name & no I did not name him!) This toy was a HIT! I had to keep pushing the nose of the cow over... and over....and over! Neyland and Levi giggled and giggled! I wish I had a video camera!
I LOVE this smile!! He was laughing at Cameron acting like he was falling off the couch! Cameron was good entertainment and Levi just loves him! He followed Cam all over the house!
& this is Cameron 10 minutes after Levi left! EXHAUSTED!!!


We are keeping Levi all day tomorrow while his mommy is at work! Maybe I'll get some more pics!!! Now I need to rest up for tomorrow!!!


Malorie

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love it!! Cam wore Levi out too-he slept from 5:30-8:00 then back to sleep after bath and milk! Thanks so much for keeping him. Have fun today!! :)

    ReplyDelete