Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Loves this Week!!

I will start by telling you what I am NOT loving on this Wednesday!! Jimmy left yesterday on a business trip and won't be home until late tomorrow night!!! We've never been apart since we've been married and I don't like it one bit!!!


Onto what I am loving:


*I'm loving the color green! We've had alot of rain the past few weeks but it is all worth it! I love looking outside and seeing how green the grass and trees are!


*I love flowers! I love driving and seeing all the flowers in bloom!


*I'm loving that my grandfather brought us a trailer load full of wood!! Can you say "hello bonfire &&&& smores?"


*I'm loving month 3 of Bible Study!! It is a mean world out there!!!


*I'm loving that I am learning to quilt on "Berthette"


*I'm loving my 3 men! I don't know what I'd do without them!


* I'm LOVING Ross!! I got 3 new dresses this week for $40!!


* I'm loving coupons!! I actually took Jimmy with me to Kroger on Sunday & I must say that he is loving them too!


* I'm loving RiteAid! I got 2 packs of Huggies diapers and 4 things of Nivea Body wash for $12.58 today!!


*I'm loving that today is 2 of my dear friends 1 year anniversary!!! They are 2 of the sweetest people I know and I wish them MANY MANY more years of love and happiness!


*I'm loving that this weekend is Easter!



What are you loving on this dreary Wednesday???




No comments:

Post a Comment