Saturday, April 30, 2011

2 of my favorite things....

I was going to post this blog on Tuesday so I'm playing catch up this morning while Neyland is napping!!

I'm linking up again with LittleMissMomma for I Spy...Jewelry & Shoes!!!

These aren't the greatest pictures! It's hard to take pictures during the day with two boys running around & one of them wanting to be in EVERY picture.


Here is a peek into my jewelry box! Lots of earrings that I can't wear at the moment because Neyland likes to pull on anything that dangles!! I'll just stick to my pearls or diamond studs for now!
I got this bracelet for my birthday from my parents....hopefully it will be filling up with beads soon....hint hint Hubs!!!!


My necklace that I treated myself to for Valentine's Day! It's from Starfish Jewelry! I cannot express how much I LOVE THIS NECKLACE!!!!


My wedding bling! He did such an amazing job!!!


Newly inherited shoes!!! Sis cleaned out her shoe stash and I took what I could! LOL!

I'm a Tennessee Country Girl!!!

Here is a peek into my shoe stash! We don't have a really big closet so most of them are stacked on top of each other!!!


Here are the ones that wouldn't fit on the rack! I love my knock off Uggs!!!


Here is a full shot of them. You can see my jeans creeping in, the purses on the top rack, and one of my towel wraps!


This I Spy entry made me go around the house and pick all my shoes up and put them neatly in the closet! Now my house looks a little cleaner! HA!





































No comments:

Post a Comment