Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt!!!

So I'm a week behind, but last Sunday we had a Easter Egg Hunt with some great friends!!! I love spending time with these ladies, and this time we let the men tag along too!!! Aren't these babies just adorable??

A few of the kiddos hunting eggs!! We all had so much fun!!!


The egg hiders! I think the husbands were a little jealous that they didn't get to hide eggs!





The whole bunch minus The Kegley's. They came after Conner's nap! Let me just tell you that boy is precious!!! I had a few of Conner, Levi, and MJ but my computer was being silly and wouldn't let me load them!!!


Tomorrow is "What I'm Loving Wednesday" and let me tell you, I have a LIST!! BUT I may not get to post it until Thursday or Friday! The hubs is out of town and he has the computer! I had to make the 5 minute drive to mom's tonight!! HA!






Malorie




No comments:

Post a Comment