Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving on this Gorgeous Wednesday!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!! Hope you have all had a lovely day! This post will be short and sweet because I have alot of orders that need my attention! I have been sick for a few days and everything has fallen behind...laundry, housework, cooking, cleaning, and fulfilling orders!!!
 Here are a few things I'm loving today!
 Reason #1
 Reason #2
 Reason #3 why I LOVE Target & my sweet husband!
I wanted needed new swimsuits since the only one I bought last year was to cover my HUGE Preggo belly! Jimmy and I set out for Date Night this weekend. He must love me because I made him go to Joann's and Target! Then we had dinner at Logan's! Their steaks are YUM-O!
I love this little water baby! He just dives in and splish splashes away! We got to spend Monday in the pool at mom's but the water was chilly! I'm hoping that by this weekend the water will be alot warmer! There are alot of babies and mommies that I want to invite over for pool parties!!!

I'm loving the sunshine and 90 degree weather.
I'm loving that baseball season is in full swing.
I'm loving the grill. We grilled out 3 times over the weekend.
I'm loving planning my monkey's first birthday party!
I'm loving the new clothes I got over the weekend.
I'm loving the new shoes I got a Payless for $14.99.
I'm loving my sweet 5 year old boy that has tried to make me feel better!
I'm loving that this cold/sinus infection is almost over.
I'm loving I get to hit the sale at Textile Fabrics tomorrow with my sister.
I'm loving planning her bridal shower and bachellorette weekend in ATL.


What are you loving today?

Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment