Wednesday, June 8, 2011

wilw

 Happy Wednesday!! Hope you have had a lovely day!!!!

Here are a few things that I am loving today!!!

 I am loving this cute little blanket. It is in my shop.
 I am loving this cute little baseball player. He is just adorable.
 Hi Mom!!! Neyland didn't want anything to do with his Aunt Morgan at the game. He just neede some Mommy Love! I love that little face!
 I'm loving coupons & Publix...even though they did change their coupon policy!! I've gotten some great deals this week! This is a picture from our trip Monday! I went today but was too tired to take a picture! This 90+ degree weather is killing me.
 I'm loving this Dr. Seuss fabric! I got this at Textile Fabrics. They are having their 50% off sale now so I stocked up! I made Cameron a quilt and will post pictures soon! I need to get it quilted! It is soooooo cute.
I love this picture! All the little guys slapping hands and saying good game!

I'm loving that tomorrow is Girls' Night @ Los!
I'm loving that it is pool weather and mom's pool water is so warm!
I'm loving that the weekend is near and I'm hoping to drag the hubs out for a date.
I'm loving that next Sunday is Father's Day! (I need to work on a gift....any suggestions?)
I'm loving Bio-Dome.....we are watching it now! I forgot how funny this movie was.
I'm loving GBG and the Esther Study! (Can't wait to see you gals on Tuesday)
I'm loving the noises Neyland makes a night! I can hear him snoring through the monitor now!

Hope you are loving lots today!!!

Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment