Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This isn't where I parked....

are the words that just came out of my husband's mouth as he landed in the floor. Needless to say, there was a bit of rough-housing going on between the biggest boy in my house and the bigger boy in my house.

Look at this goodness!
 I'm sure you are asking yourself what this is & let me tell you...delish!!! You MUST try this Cajun Chicken Pasta  recipe! You can find it here. It was UH-MAZE-ING! Why I didn't discover The Pioneer Woman sooner, I do not know! I can't wait to try another one of her recipes!!

I made this for Jimmy's Father's Day Dinner! It is one of his favorite dishes! I wish I would have made him a cheesecake but I didn't have time!!! Maybe I will make one this weekend!



 I am SO happy with how this baby quilt turned out. It was a gift for a new cousin that is due next month. I can't wait to meet Mr. Cooper James!! The picture below is a close-up and it is Oh So Adorable!!! There was a matching set of burp cloths too but I forgot to take a picture.
 So we are moving in the next few weeks and I will sure miss this barn. I love the way it looks after it rains. I love the country feel. I love seeing the cows up around it. I love how it looks when there is a storm cloud above it. The only thing I don't love about it is when the lights are left on at night. It looks like something straight out of a horror movie!


I leave you with this cuteness.......
It's hard to believe that he will be 1 next month!



Mal

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe that sweet Elvis will be one! It feels like just yesterday I was at the hospital holding that new born angel :)

    Let me know if you need help moving!

    Love you more than you know :)

    ReplyDelete