Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh Wednesday!

i think sleep deprivation has set it.
i'm not loving that.
baby is teething & the last 2 days have been rough.

today was a great day for a nap.
dark skies, heavy rain, perfect nap setting.
but it didn't happen for me.
baby was not having it.
big boy slept 4 hours.

i am loving the rain. we needed it.
i am loving last night's GBG meeting. i love those girls so much.
i am loving that Sunday is Father's Day.
i am loving Modern Family. i do not know why we didn't discover it sooner.
i am loving that most of my crafting is in one room. soon i will have it all in the same room.
i am loving my girlfriends. without them i would be lost.
i am loving my sister who is getting married 4 months from today.
i am loving that we will be eating steaks all summer and we didn't pay a fortune for them.
i am loving coupons.
i am loving my boys. all 3 of them. they make my life complete.
i am loving life.

now i need some sleep. even though the baby is still crying.
we are working on the "cry it out method"
it is not working.
poor big boy has to hear baby cry at night.
hopefully it will be over soon.


night.
mal

No comments:

Post a Comment