Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yay for Sunshine!

Ok so I was BUMMED out yesterday because of the rain! I'm sick of rain! So what did I do? I painted my toeneails PINK! Maybe Spring/flippy-floppy weather is on it's way!

Ok seriously...how cute are these? I need a little girl SO bad but until I have one I will just make stuff for little girls! If you ever need a pair for a gift, let me know! I have all sizes! Mom gave these to a lady at work that just had a new granddaughter! I.am.in.love!!!! Sweet little Neyland hanging out in his highchair enjoying a snack! He's growing up so fast! I can't believe he's so big! He's not supposed to have baby food yet, or be eating cookies???
Here is Cameron! He's my Mommy's Boy! We took him bowling with his Best Friend Andrew over the weekend! I tried to get a picture of both the wild men but nope!!!


This is what I've been working on today....10 of them! I've got a few left to make but I needed a break! These are $10 and make a great gift!!!!


March's Special is St. Patrick's Day Shirts for $10! I'll give you a sneak peek into one of the 2 specials for April in a few days!!! One special will be for the kiddos for Easter and the other will be for Mother's for Mother's Day!
Now, back to work!!! I've got alot to accomplish before dinner!!! So far today, I've made all 3 beds, washed, dryed, and folded a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen TWICE, went to Publix to coupon, made 2 keychains, & hung out with the boys! Neyland needs a nap so it's back to work for me and time to start getting dinner ready! grilled Pork Chops....YUMM-O!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment