Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm back....

Ok so the hubs and I share a computer & every morning it leaves with him and hasn't been making it back in the house at night! So back to the challenge!!! My Parents! Every girl says that they have the greatest parents in the world. Well, I have the greatest parents in the world! They are loving and would do anything for me! They love me no matter what! I was not the poster child by any means! Broke curfew, were places I probably shouldn't have been, becoming a mommy before I was married...those are just a few things....but they still loved me!!! My daddy is one of the sweetest men I know but he has a bad temper and a short fuse (wonder where I get it?). We don't always see eye to eye but that is probably because we are stubborn and so much alike!!! My mom is the greatest lady ever! She's my rock! I can go to her with anything!! She is one of my closest friends...and that use to not be the case!!!! But I grew up and realized that she was right!!! This picture was taken on one of the greatest days of my life! July 25,2009...my wedding day!!! I will cherish this picture forever!!! Beach wedding with my parentals....a dream come true!!!!

I will be taking a break from the challenge to update you on the craftiness I've been working on laterly!!! In the last 2 weeks, I've made 6 baby quilts and a University of Tennessee quilt for me! I'll post pics tomorrow!! The baby quilts will be for sale on etsy as soon as I get them quilted!


I'm calling it a night....the thunder is starting to rumble!!!





Malorie

No comments:

Post a Comment