Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 2: The Meaning Behind my Blog Name!

Let me just tell you about these 2 cute little quilts! The first one will be for sale in a NEW quilt/fabric store in Mt. Juliet! Yes, I am so excited! I'm not sure what all I will have there yet, I've got to get busy making some stuff! She opens at the end of March so go see her and purchase my stuff!! This cute little thang is spoken for!! He is for a baby boy that is due in July!!! I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family! There will be a matching set of burp cloths when the parents-to-be decide on a name!
Now on to today's challenge! What does my blog name mean? Well, this is a place to write about our life, our laughs, and the crafts I make in my spare time! I live with 3 men, so I always have lots of stories that are good for a laugh! I sew (mostly baby things), and I love our little life! My life is NEVER boring! I get up around 8, have my coffee and get the day started! I recently joined a Bible Group! The GBG keeps my busy with Bible Study and helping out in the Community! I love it and I can't wait to get to know all the girls! We'll have t-ball soon and then kindergarten!!!! OMG! I'm glad I get to be a SAHM! I want to be hands on with Cam's Kindergarten Class!
One of my ladies tagged me in her blog and I promise I will answer those questions....but it may take me a few days!!!!
Day 3 will be about my First Love...wonder who that was?

No comments:

Post a Comment