Thursday, March 10, 2011

My First Love!

I fell in love for the first time in 2006! On January 13th at 8:26 AM, an 8 pound, 4.2oz baby boy named Cameron changed my life forever. I don't remember life before he was born. I was 22 the day I became a mommy.. The word "Mommy" is my favorite word to hear! I am so glad that Cameron is a Mommy's Boy! He tells me how much he loves me all the time and that he will never be to old to snuggle!

Here are a few pics....I had to steal them from Facebook because we have a netbook and it doesn't have a cd drive! UGH....so no newborn pics in this post! Here is Cameron at his First Birthday Party with his Great-Grandmother. I am so glad I have this picture and will treasure it forever! I have 2 pictures of Granny holding her great-grandson. The day we came home from the hospital, she came for a visit and I snapped a picture, so I have that one and this one. Granny past away a month before Cameron turned 2! I wish he could remember her and what an incredible woman she was! He goes to sleep every night by telling me, "I love you a bushel and a peck, a hug around the neck, and more than anything else in the whole wide world!' She taught me that and I passed it on to him! This is us at Pump-It-Up in Mt. Juliet!


One of the greatest presents I ever received!


~Sweet Baby Bear was a Monkey for his First Halloween~


Six months old passed out on the beach!

I now have 3 loves of my life! Jimmy, Cameron and Neyland!
Tomorrow I get to talk about my parents! (Mom, I'll try not to make you cry)

1 comment:

  1. Cute family! They get big too fast, don't they? Anyways, thanks for stopping by today and entering the giveaway! I'll try to work on some boy crafts so that all the girl stuff doesn't get old. Glad you found me!

    Ellie
    http://homestitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete