Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge...who am I kidding? 60 Days! Haha!

Blog Challenge - Day 1 - Introduce, recent pics, 15 facts about ME!

I'm a wife to the harderst working man in the world, a mother to Cameron (5) and Neyland (7 months), a daughter, sister, taxi service, grocery shopper, meal preparer, laundry expert, house cleaner, boo-boo kisser, friend, grand daughter, cousin, "couponing princess" (I stole that from a friend), sewer and crafter!

I'm a SAHM (stay at home mom), and I love it!!!! Here are some pics of the men who have my heart!!! This is my & the hubs! We are Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D.
This is Cameron!!!! My 5 year old that should still be a baby! He's my "Mommy's Boy" I'm his favorite person in the whole world!!!

This cool dude is Neyland!! He's a Mommy's Boy too (just don't tell his Daddy)!!



Here's his 2 bottom teeth!!! His shirt says "I'm happier naked" and it's the truth!! He hates getting dressed in the mornings!!!

15 facts:

1. I want a girl, but I'm scared I won't know how to take care of her! I've had plenty of practice in boys!

2. I am terrified of tornadoes & thunderstorms! Like call my mom when the wind starts blowing! I can't help it. When I was in Elementary School, I saw one come over my house and lost it!

3. My grandmother was/is/will always be my hero! I think about her everyday and cry most days!

4. My sister is my complete opposite and my best friend! She became that person the day I left for WKU! & She's the best Aunt any little boy could have!

5. I'm happier right now than I have EVER been in my life!

6. Country Music is my favorite! I love old school country...there is NOTHING better! But Sara Evans and Eric Church make me happy!

7. Fall is my favorite season..........FOOTBALL is my favorite Sport! They go hand in hand!

8. I love dresses, wedges, and pearls, but I'd rather be in blue jeans!!

9. I'm a country girl! 4 wheelers, the smell of cow poo, dirt roads, and bottle feeding cows and my favorites!

10. My favorite nights are spent on the tailgate, by the firepit, with the radio up roasting marshmallows!

11. I try to sew everyday! Yesterday I cut out and put a quilt top together for a new baby boy due in July!

12. Amy Butler makes me a happy girl!!!

13. I am a "Daddy's Girl"....even though we butt heads most of the time! But I'm also a "Mommy's Girl"....I used to think she was so dumb BUT boy was I wrong!

14. Jimmy is my soulmate....& I think he's Cameron's too! "MyJimmy" is his name to Cameron! That makes my heart smile!!!

15. I love my cameras!! Yes, I have more than one!!! One of them is ALWAYS in my purse or the diaper bag!

Coming up tomorrow....or in a few days: 'What does it mean"

I've got to get back to Esther....I've been a slacker and have bible study tonight with the GBG and am not finished yet! Sorry girls....I'll try to get it done!!!

I also went to CrossRoads over the weekend.....I'm glad I was told to have an open mind! It was nothing like I was used too but I loved it!!!

Until next time....

Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment